About Me

Hi! My name is Shayla Marie. I am from Pasadena, "the Dena", MD. I have recently discovered my creative side and plan to use this blog as a channel to share my explorations. Items shared will be orignal creations by me -or- ideas that I found/heard of and gave a try. So far I have begun painting glasses, creating affordable home decor, baking, and cake decorating.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Homemade SpongeBob SquarePants Cake

My little brother wanted a SpongeBob cake for his birthday and instead of ordering one from the store, I signed up to make it.  This was one of my first attempts at cake decorating.  

I used a picture of SpongeBob, boxed cake mix, vanilla frosting, yellow icing spray, and tube icing for the accents (checks, eyes, tie, pants).  

Here are a few pictures from the process:

No comments:

Post a Comment